12.29.2017

New Year, New Blog

Though it's been a while for this blog, I still have quite a few followers. For those that are still actively following my feed, I wanted to give a little update as to my new blog/ where you can read new reviews from me:

Goodreads: Where I'm still the most active. I'm open to new friends/ review followers and regularly update what I'm currently reading or want to read. This is the best place to get in touch and know what books I'm talking about!

Tumblr: Also regular updates, though not as much as Goodreads. I'm more likely to reblog pictures and book lists, but I'm on fairly regularly.

Twitter: Auto-posts my ratings and reviews from Goodreads. I'm not currently on as a regular user, but if you don't check Goodreads regularly this is the best way to follow my thoughts.

I intend to keep this blog domain for a while longer as an archive for my older reviews. Thanks for following all this time!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated, but they are also monitored! Please leave unkind words and spam someplace other than this blog.

Also, practice Internet safety and please do not include any personal information in the comments.

Other than those two itty-bitty rules, I appreciate your input :)