5.11.2012

Fantastic Covers Friday (5): Prodigy by Marie Lu

Fantastic Covers Friday is a weekly meme over here at Brave New Shelf where I highlight beautiful covers that I find, from both old books and new, from young adult books.

This week:


by Marie Lu
(Note: I'm going to assume that the same person who designed the last cover also designed this one. I will update this post when more information becomes available.)
Cover Art and Design: Lori Thorn
Creative Direction: Linda McCarthy

..........

I love simple, straight-forward covers so much, and I'm pleased as punch that this cover isn't a far cry from from the last one. I do like this color scheme more though, the cold black and blue to reflect the situation that June and Day find themselves in at the end of the first book. Prodigy will be released next January, but I don't think that I can wait that long! (Also, if you haven't already, the summary is already up at Goodreads--the link is in the title under the picture. Be sure to go over and take a look!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated, but they are also monitored! Please leave unkind words and spam someplace other than this blog.

Also, practice Internet safety and please do not include any personal information in the comments.

Other than those two itty-bitty rules, I appreciate your input :)