This week's top ten, discussing the top ten new books that you're looking forward to in 2013!
1. Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans: I've already read and reviewed it, and I'm happy to say that it satisfied! I've been following Lenore's saga over at her blog for a while now so I'm glad that everything has finally come together!
2. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd: The description on Goodreads has me hooked. I love science, and I love reading about what can happen when science goes wrong, so I'm going to try and get myself a copy as soon as possible.
3. Game by Barry Lyga: The sequel to one of my favorite books of 2012, I Hunt Killers, I don't know how I'm going to make it until late April for this one.
4. Transparent by Natalie Whipple: I'm all for superpowered teenagers, so I'm hoping that this book will be as good as it looks. I'm not certain if it will necessarily go the "superhero" route, but it sounds like it's worth looking into to check!
5. Reboot by Amy Tintera: What I'm hoping will be a strong addition to my sci-fi/ dystopian list of books this year, this was one of the first 2013 releases that I picked up on.
6. Control by Lydia Kang: Another dystopian/ sci-fi thriller, not to mention is being released on my birthday. I love books with commentary on modern scientific/ political issues, so I'm really hoping that that is what's going on here. Looking forward to it!
7. Altered by Jennifer Rush: It's already been released, but hopefully I'll be able to grab a copy on my next break from school. With more genetic manipulation, it's really looking like 2013 will be the year of science fiction for me.
8. Coda by Emma Trevayne: I'm still a bit uncertain about this one, but I'm willing to give it a shot in hopes of locking onto one really good dystopian novel this year. Who knows, I might be surprised!
9. Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum: Robot uprisings + a distinctive dystopian feel in the description = an instant addition to my to-read list.
10. Starglass by Phoebe North: I'm more than happy to be adding spaceships to my seemingly-never ending list of sci-fi to read in 2013. I've really been falling more and more in love with space recently so I'm more than happy to add this book, and others like it, to my list!
Bonus Titles: Nobody (Jennifer Lynn Barnes), In the Shadow of Blackbirds (Cat Winters), Shadowlands (Kate Brian), Linked (Imogen Howson)
The more I look at it, the more that 2013 looks to be an amazing year for book blogging! And I can't wait to stop by some other posts to get even more recommendations to fill up my Debut Author Challenge list, so get posting!
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.