8.19.2011

Book Blogger Hop #1

I recently discovered Book Blogger Hop and decided to give it a try this week! It is hosted at Crazy for Books and is a place for book bloggers to get together and connect with one another.

Book Blogger Hop

Prompt: What is the longest book you've ever read? 
I'm pretty sure it's Twilight by Stephanie Meyer at about 500 pages. It's held that record for a couple of years, too; I like to read quick books more than books that take longer to read. Divergent by Veronica Roth comes in at second place.

4 comments:

  1. Nice choices, have a happy Friday!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/08/book-blogger-hop_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Divergent -- I got so caught up that I didn't even notice how long it was. :)

    Have a happy Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL BLOG....NEW FOLLOWER.

    Long books are fun sometimes. :)

    Stop by my blog to see my comment.

    Stopping by from the Blog Hop from Crazy For Books Website.

    Stop by my blog on August 27 and 28...two giveaways will be going on.

    See this link for details:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2011/08/mark-your-calendarsaugust-27-and-august.html

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Twilight was that long. I've heard good things about Divergent- I'll have to look into it. Welcome to the hop!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated, but they are also monitored! Please leave unkind words and spam someplace other than this blog.

Also, practice Internet safety and please do not include any personal information in the comments.

Other than those two itty-bitty rules, I appreciate your input :)