7.05.2012

One YA Dystopian Anthology, Coming Up!

Picture from Divergent Fans
Divergent Fans, to go-to place for all things Veronica Roth related, has announced that Roth will have an upcoming story in Shards and Ashes, a dystopian anthology due out early 2013. Whether or not the story will relate back to the Divergent trilogy or be a new story all together has yet to be mentioned.

After I learned that Brave New Worlds, a dystopian anthology that I've reviewed before, was out of print I was pretty upset, so I'm glad to see that there's another collection of stories on the horizon.

I'm very eager to see what these ladies have come up with, building a dystopian world can be tricky when you have a page limit, but I'm sure that our authors will come out on top.

You can read more about the anthology over at Divergent Fans.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I loved Divergent. My book club is actually reading it this month. Thanks for the news!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated, but they are also monitored! Please leave unkind words and spam someplace other than this blog.

Also, practice Internet safety and please do not include any personal information in the comments.

Other than those two itty-bitty rules, I appreciate your input :)