4.26.2012

Book Trailer: Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld


Um, WHY haven't I read this book yet?!

An older book trailer, but still a beautiful watch for those that haven't seen it yet. I'm posting it for the gorgeous artwork and animations, not to mention my fangirl mode activates whenever I find canon drawings of book protagonists. 

It's funny, I always think that book trailers are something that I won't like, but I've stumbled across plenty of great ones. Do you have a favorite book trailer I should watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated, but they are also monitored! Please leave unkind words and spam someplace other than this blog.

Also, practice Internet safety and please do not include any personal information in the comments.

Other than those two itty-bitty rules, I appreciate your input :)