4.14.2012

Hunger Games Parodies

I love a good parody. Most of the time they're all in good fun, and pretty hilarious.

I know one person who's read Nightlight, the parody of the Twilight series (by Stephenie Meyer), by Harvard Lampoon. They're out with a new book now: The Hunger Pains, a parody of, you guessed it, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.


You have to admit, the use of the vuvuzela is pretty funny.


This one still has to be my favorite, and these are the lyrics that I have to sing whenever I hear the original song come on the radio. It's made it's way around the web a few times, but let's face it, it never gets old.



Any more favorite parodies of The Hunger Games? Post a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated, but they are also monitored! Please leave unkind words and spam someplace other than this blog.

Also, practice Internet safety and please do not include any personal information in the comments.

Other than those two itty-bitty rules, I appreciate your input :)