4.22.2012

Catching Fire Director


If you haven't heard already, Gary Ross will not be returning to the The Hunger Games trilogy. After weeping, the next logical course of action would be to ask who's taking his place, right?

The wait is over, and the Huffington Post has stated that Francis Lawrence will be taking the reigns for Catching Fire.

I don't know much about him, but his IMDB page says that he's also directed I Am Legend and Water for Elephants. I haven't seen either of them, have you? Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen those movies, but I always feel sad when there comes a new director.. Everybody has it's own view and I hope the movie won't be so different than the first one (which I loved!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated, but they are also monitored! Please leave unkind words and spam someplace other than this blog.

Also, practice Internet safety and please do not include any personal information in the comments.

Other than those two itty-bitty rules, I appreciate your input :)